- About Us
- Pharm.D (PB)
- PG Diploma
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Institutional Animals Ethics Committee
- Institutional Human Ethics Committee
- Institutional Research Advisory Committee
- Sexual Harassment Cell
- Institutional Pharmaceutical Society
- Class Representatives
- Institutional Library Committee
- Student Lady Representatives
Course duration : Total six years (five years of study and one year of internship or residency).
Admission requirement/ Minimum qualification for admission :
- Qualified in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or P.C.M. or P.C.M.B with pass marks in aggregate of the above subjects.
- Two year P.U.C (Science)/ 10 + 2 examination in Science.
- Pre-degree examination or
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
For Further Details please contact
JSS College of Pharmacy
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar