- About Us
- Pharm.D (PB)
- PG Diploma
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Institutional Animals Ethics Committee
- Institutional Human Ethics Committee
- Institutional Research Advisory Committee
- Sexual Harassment Cell
- Institutional Pharmaceutical Society
- Class Representatives
- Institutional Library Committee
- Student Lady Representatives
Name: Mrs. J. C. Thejaswini
Present Designation: Assistant Professor
Department: Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Mobile : +91 9916577224
Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
|2010||PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry||JSS University||Ongoing|
University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
|1996||B. Pharm||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore||First|
Highest qualification: M. Pharm
Area of interest:
- Bioanalytical method development and validation
- Analytical method development for drugs
- Drug interaction assessment
||to till date||Assistant Professor,
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore.
|2 Years and 10 Months|
JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore.
|Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
Instrumental methods of analysis
|-||Food and cosmetic analysis|
|Pharmaceutical inorganic chemistry||-||-|
Conference/ seminar attended
(01 completed, 3 ongoing)
Member of professional bodies
|Name of the Professional body||Registration No.||Registration Date|
|Karnataka State Pharmacy Council||43544||17-05-2010|
National Publications: 01
- Soujanya K, Thejaswini JC, Gurupadayya BM and Raja P. Quantitative determination of pregabalin by gas chromatography using ethyl chloroformate as derivatizing reagent in Pure and Pharmaceutical preparation. Indian Drugs. 2011; 48(03): 43-47.
International Publications: 07
- Jayashree BS, Thejaswini JC, Yogendra Nayak and Vijay kumar D. Synthesis of novel flavones acyl esters and correlation of log P value with antioxidant and anti microbial activity. Asian J chemistry. 2010; 22 (2):1051-1054.
- Aswani Kumar CH, Gurupadayya BM, Navya Sloka S, Chandan RS and Thejaswini JC. Spectrophotometric Determination of Certain Cephalosporins Using 1, 2-Napthaquinone-4-sulfonic acid Sodium in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. Tropical J Pharmaceutical Research. 2011; 10 (1): 81-88.
- Sowjanya K, Thejaswini JC, Gurupadayya BM and Indu priya M. Spectrophotometric determination of Pregabalin using 1, 2-Napthaquinone-4-sulfonic acid Sodium and 2, 4 dinitrophenyl hydrazine in pharmaceutical dosage form. Der Pharmacia Lettre. 2011; 3(2): 47-56.
- Soujanya K, Thejaswini JC and Gurupadayya BM. Spectrophotometric Determination of Pregabalin Using Gibb’s and MBTH reagent in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form". Der Pharma Chemica. 2011; 3(1): 112-122.
- P. Raja, Thejaswini JC, Gurupadayya BM, Sowjanya K. Determination and Validation of Metformin, Glimepiride, Pioglitazone Using Atorvastatin as an Internal Standard in Bulk Drug and Pharmaceutical Dosage Form. J Applied Chemical Research. 2011; 18: 61-68.
- Pamuru Raja, Thejaswini JC, Gurupadayya BM and Jagadeeswara Reddy D. Stability indicating RP-HPLC method for simultaneous, determination of anti diabetic drugs. J Pharmacy Research. 2011; 4(5): 1791-1794.
- Thejaswini J. C.*, Gurupadayya B. M. and Ranjith Kumar K, Quantitative determination of duloxetine hcl in human plasma by GC-FID method, International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2013 5(2), 405-408.
|1. One-day seminar on “Scientific Writing and Publication” at JSS University, Mysore, on 2nd December 2009.||1. Indo-US Symposium On Frontiers In Medicinal Chemistry And Drug Discovery, on 21nd - 23rd April 2011 at JSS Medical College, Mysore|
||2. 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques on at Hyderabad November 22-24, 2012|
||3. International Conference on Health Sciences, Mysore, 25th and 26th February 2005.|
Presentation at conference/seminars
|Name of the conference/ seminar and place||Dates||Title of paper presented/Section||Author/s|
|1. Indo-US Symposium On Frontiers In Medicinal Chemistry And Drug Discovery, at JSS Medical College, Mysore||21st - 23rd April, 2011||Quantitative determination of Pregabalin by RP-HPLC and GC-FID||J. C. Thejaswini, B. M. Gurupadayya and P. Raja|
|. 3rd International Conference and Exhibition on Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques on at Hyderabad||November 22nd -24th , 2012||Simultaneous determination of Amitriptyline, carbamazepine and flunnarizine in human plasma by RP-HPLC method||J. C. Thejaswini and B. M. Gurupadayya|
Awards and Achievements:
- Best poster award for article titled Quantitative determination of Pregabalin by RP-HPLC and GC-FID, during Indo-US Symposium On Frontiers In Medicinal Chemistry And Drug Discovery, on 21nd - 23rd April 2011 at JSS Medical College, Mysore.
|Title of the project||Sponsoring agency||Investigator/s||Cost
|Year of start||Duration||Status|
|Drug Interaction Assessment and TDM of Drugs Acting on CNS||VGST under SMYSR scheme 2012-13||J. C. Thejaswini||5.0||2012-13||1 Year||Ongoing|
|Bio-analytical Liquid Chromatographic Determination of Some Selected Chiral Drugs in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms||UGC-MRP||Co-Investigator
J. C. Thejaswini
|7.7 lakhs||2013||3 years 2013-15||Ongoing|
|Academic year||Name of the student||Dissertation Title|
|2009-10||E. Venkataramaiah||Development and validation of analytical methods for the estimation of medicinal compounds having hydroxyl group|
|2009-10||P. Raja||Evaluation of influence of herbal antidiabetics on oral antidiabetic drugs|
|2009-10||Soujanya K||Analytical method development and validation for quantitative estimation of drugs acting on central nervous system|
|2010-11||M. Prudhvi Raju||Analytical method development for the quantitative determination of steroids in herbal formulations|
|2010-11||Ragaleena V||Simultaneous estimation of formulations containing NSAIDS.|
|2010-11||Ramdilip||Development and validation of rapid and sensitive analytical methods for cleaning validation using swab sampling|
|2011-12||K. Kinnera||Bio analytical Method development and validation for determination of pramipexole dihydrochloride and levodopa|
|2011-12||Ranjith Kumar||Development and validation of RP-HPLC method for simultaneous determination of Amlodipine Besylate, Olmesartan Medoxomil and Hydrochlorthiazide in tabletdosage form and its stability indicating assay|
|2011-12||Arathy devi||Analytical method development for the estimation of polyvinyl alcohol and polyvinyl pyrrolidone in ophthalmics by UV – Visible spectroscopy and RP-HPLC|