- About Us
- Pharm.D (PB)
- PG Diploma
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Institutional Animals Ethics Committee
- Institutional Human Ethics Committee
- Institutional Research Advisory Committee
- Sexual Harassment Cell
- Institutional Pharmaceutical Society
- Class Representatives
- Institutional Library Committee
- Student Lady Representatives
Jagadguru Sri Dr. Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamjigalavaru, the 23rd pontiff of Sri Suttur Veerasimhasana Math was the architect and founder president of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which came into being in 1954. With the divine inspiration of Sri Swamiji, the JSS College of Pharmacy was started in the year 1973.
JSS College of Pharmacy is a constituent college of JSS University, Mysore. JSS University is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 28th May 2008 and has declared Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU), Mysore, Karnataka, as deemed.
The institution offers B. Pharm (4 years), Pharm. D (6 years), Pharm.D (PB) (3 years), M.Pharm (2 years) in twelve specializations and Ph. D. The college is recognized by Government of Karnataka and approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is accredited to National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi.
It has committed itself to become a center for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country.
The college is situated at Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara on Mysore-Bangalore highway opposite to JSS institutions campus on a spacious area with lush green garden, cool weather, with spacious building with all educational facilities. The college is about 4 Kms from centre of Mysore, 140 Kms from Bangalore and is well connected by road, rail and air.
Committed to high quality education, training and research.
To provide high quality education, training and research in pharmacy to meet the needs of students, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical organizations and health care professionals.
- To promote highest quality professional pharmacy education at all levels, to produce competent pharmacists, with entrepreneurship and innovative skills.
- To establish continuing professional development (CPD) programmes in the institution for practicing professionals.
- To strengthen the industry- institution interactions for mutual benefits.
- To create a model pharmacy in the institution to strengthen the relation between public and pharmacy.
- To collaborate with national and international organizations for outstanding educational/ service/ research programs.
- To educate people regarding drugs, drug products, health and population control.
A bird's eye view of JSSCP, Mysore