- About Us
- Pharm.D (PB)
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Practice and Research
- Drug Discovery
- Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine
- PG Diploma
- Academic Council Board (ACB)
- Anti Ragging Committee
- Course Coordinator Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Hostel Review Committee
- Institutional ISO Committee
- Institutional Library Committee
- Institutional Pharmaceutical Society
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Magazine Committee
- NSS Advisory Committee
- Purchase Committee
- Sports Committee
- Student Wall Magazine Committee
- Grievance Redressal Committee
- Institutional Animals Ethics Committee
- Institutional Human Ethics Committee
- Institutional Research Advisory Committee
- Sexual Harassment Cell
- Class Representatives
- Student Lady Representatives
- Alumni Meet 2013
- Pharmacist's Day Celebration 2013
- Alumni Meet 2012
- Inauguration of Regulatory Affairs Lab
- NSS Camp 2012-13
- New Women's Hostel
- Sports 2012-13
- College Tour
- Pharmafest 2012
- National Pharmacy Week 2012
- Alumni Meet 2014
- Guest Lectures Conducted
- Regulatory News Alert - RNA
- Student Services
- Clinical Pharmacy Newsletter
- ISPE Student Chapter
- Ph.D Program Details
- MoU - Uppsala Monitoring Centre
Jagadguru Sri Dr. Shivarathri Rajendra Mahaswamjigalavaru, the 23rd pontiff of Sri Suttur Veerasimhasana Math was the architect and founder president of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which came into being in 1954. With the divine inspiration of Sri Swamiji, the JSS College of Pharmacy was started in the year 1973.
JSS College of Pharmacy is a constituent college of JSS University, Mysore. JSS University is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India on 28th May 2008 and has declared Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University (JSSU), Mysore, Karnataka, as deemed.
The institution offers B. Pharm (4 years), Pharm. D (6 years), Pharm.D (PB) (3 years), M.Pharm (2 years) in twelve specializations and Ph. D. The college is recognized by Government of Karnataka and approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is accredited to National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, New Delhi.
It has committed itself to become a center for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country.
The college is situated at Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara on Mysore-Bangalore highway opposite to JSS institutions campus on a spacious area with lush green garden, cool weather, with spacious building with all educational facilities. The college is about 4 Kms from centre of Mysore, 140 Kms from Bangalore and is well connected by road, rail and air.
To be a leader in pharmaceutical sciences & pharmacy practice education, research and continuous professional development for pharmacists with the ultimate aim of providing competent patient care and drug development to national and international communities.
- To impart knowledge, develop skills and competencies in students in pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice
- To develop and advance the knowledge, attitude and skills of pharmacists and faculty member who can provide comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients, improve patient outcomes, and meet societal needs for safe and effective drug therapy.
- To develop, promote and nurture research activities pursuing advances in pharmaceutical sciences and pharmacy practice. Translating research into healthcare practice is a cornerstone of our mission.
“The curricular philosophy aims to provide the students the comprehensive knowledge in fundamental and clinical sciences in a rational, integrated, and progressive manner, thus enabling graduates to be successful in the profession and provide quality pharmaceutical care to the society”.
This philosophy is in alignment with the mission and vision of JSS University and the colleges of pharmacy.
A bird's eye view of JSSCP, Mysore